Thursday, September 6, 2007

The best Shots - finally!

I'm glad I bought a good camera before I went to this trip. Even if you wouldn't need a expensive camerea over there, since you can hardly make bad shots!! Whereever you accidantly pull the trigger, afterwards it turns out to be a great photo!

Also I finally managed to select the best out of the 30 gigs of pictures I shot during my time in Bhutan and Tibet - and I tell you, it was the hell of a job!! They are all nice - But only a few are perfect.
And of course, anything less than perfect wouldn't make it onto this blog ;)


I Splitted the whole thing up into three parts, I'll show only one part here, to see all parts visit my Flicker page!!:

Enjoy, and don't hesitate to give me some feedback on my babies!!


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.


Some impressions from a Tsechu in Bhutan. This monks in their beautiful dresses and old, wooden, colorful masks are a perfect motive for every photographer!

A Tsechu is a religious festival, introduced by a big guru some hundert years ago. It lasts three days, and monks perform mask dances to teach the audience religious wisdoms.


View the other Pictures!



All pictures Copyright by Lukas Eggler. If anyone is interested to use one of them, contact me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kann mich nur wiederholen - einfach schenial, da schaut sogar mein Leica - Kalender in der Bude alt aus ;-)