Sunday, December 21, 2008

New caaar!!

Well, you find that headline strange since you read just a couple of posts ago that I just bought a car which is/was called "Rüggi"??

Well, the truth is, I did not have the heart to tell you, that Rüggi passed *snieef* away soon after I bought him. He seemed to suffer some Gear-Box desease, the poor guy...

Anyway, the good thing is the guy we bought it from took it back again, and we got our money back. Really fair move. But I just couldnt give up the Idea to make a Roadtrip back home to austria, so since then I was looking for another car.

And now I finally found the perfect Vehicle to travel around in Iceland!!

here it is! Isnt it great?!!

It has so much space, and 4x4 just gives you a cozy feeling of confidence on Icelandic roads...

Beside that its been build 1998, so its only 10 years old - definetly better than our old bus...



Just a reeeeally solid car!

Ah, yah, btw, its the blue VW Golf Variant Syncro on the left side, not that crazy, oversized, fuel-blasting monster to the right ;)

We already made some trips with it, which is also the reason why I had no time to blog anymore! But now Im on holliday, so Ill try to give you a short picture-overview about some amazing places in iceland soon! And for my Icelandic readers, Ill also post some pics of my home village, zürs, where I just arrived yesterday!

So, stay tuned!

lks

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas Lukas :)

Funny car illusion, but of course the blue apple is much better than the monster next to it ;)

Anonymous said...

hahahah guter witz mit dem jeep!
guten rutsch wuensche ich!

greets andi